Saturday, August 25, 2012



My First day at John Carroll

My first day was very fun and full of excitement. It was also a new experience for me since this year is my first time going to a private school. My day first stared in the auditorium where they went over how the school year is gonna be and what is going to be happening this school year. Then after that we went to meet at our advisory and to get our locker. that part was hard for me because the locker weren't like the lockers at my old school. After we got our lockers we had a fire drill and then they gave us snacks. then the rest of the day I had all my regular classes like math,science,intro to bible,english and of course the most interesting class human geography. Well my first day came to an end and i had a really good time at John Carroll. I can't wait until the school year actually starts!



No comments:

Post a Comment